EUGENE, Ore. – Oregon Track Club Elite will be well represented with 14 athletes entered in the 2014 USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships at Hornet Stadium in Sacramento this week.
The five-day meet begins today with the men’s and women’s shot put being contested in front of the State Capitol building. The rest of the meet, including the men’s and women’s junior combined events (under 20), will run from Thursday through Sunday.
The reigning NCAA champion Oregon men will have seven athletes at the meet, including two junior decathletes. The UO women, who placed third at the NCAA meet, have three athletes set to compete.
OTC Elite and University of Oregon entries
- 400 meters – Mike Berry (UO).
- 800 meters – Harun Abda, Elijah Greer, Charles Jock, Tyler Mulder.
- 1,500 meters – Pat Casey, Trevor Dunbar (UO).
- 5,000 meters – Hassan Mead, Daniel Quigley, Trevor Dunbar (UO), Parker Stinson (UO).
- 10,000 meters – Parker Stinson (UO).
- 110 hurdles – Devon Allen (UO)
- High jump – Jesse Williams.
- Hammer throw – Greg Skipper (UO).
- Javelin – Cyrus Hostetler.
- Decathlon (juniors) – Mitch Modin (UO), Joe Delgado (UO).
- 100 meters – Jenna Prandini (UO).
- 200 meters – Jenna Prandini (UO).
- 400 meters – Phyllis Francis (UO).
- 800 meters – Shannon Leinert, Laura Roesler (UO).
- 1,500 meters – Lauren Johnson.
- 5,000 meters – Alexi Pappas.
- 3,000 steeplechase – Bridget Franek, Aisha Praught.